Cosy Hotel Offers Following services
• Free wi-fi.
• Wardrobe with hangers.
• 24 hours hot water supply.
• Daily breakfast included.
• Daily housekeeping service.
• Telephone-free local calls.
• Lower rates for longer stays
• 24 hours security and CCTV surveillance.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Complimentary bottled water.
• Complimentary welcome drink and fruits.
• Towels and complimentary toiletries.
• Free grocery delivery
• Free laundry service
• Dry cleaning service with additional charge
• Iron and ironing board on request.
• Hair dryer on request.
• In room dining on request.
• Wakeup call on request
• Bicycle rental on request
• Guided tours of Bhaktapur Durbar Square on request
• Free parking on request (needs reservation)
Khwopa is the ancient name of Bhaktapur. The term “Bhaktapur” (Sanskrit/Nepali: भक्तपुर) refers to “The City of Devotees”. This Bhaktapur City is also known as “Khwopa” (Nepal Bhasa: ख्वप) or “Bhadgaon” (Nepali:भादगाँउ) throughout the Kathmandu Valley. .(WIKI)